Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Architect at Architectural Structures Limited
Architect at Architectural Structures Limited
Jan 23, 2020, 10:13 AM
Architectural Structures was established in 1999, drawing on a wealth of foreign and local experiences. The work portfolio dates back to 1987 when the founding principal of Architectural Structures co-founded Mode Nigeria Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Architect Location: Lagos
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposal
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Site supervision and project management
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Degree in Architecture
- 2-4 years work experience
- Proficiency in Autocad, Revit, Lumion and other design softwares
- Visual awareness and an eye for details
- Communication and project managemet skills
- Portfolio to prove artistic skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th January, 2020. Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts