Architect at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia Integrated Limited, we are a human resources and management firm with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. As an organization we are driven by the dictum of‘Impossibility is Nothing’. Our clients represent the entire spectrum of the Commerce, Hospitality, Information technology, Media, Finance & Insurance Sector, Automobile, Oil & Gas Sector, Real Estate, Manufacturing, FMCG and Small and Medium Enterprises and Communications industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Employment Type: Full-time
- we are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction
- You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservation from the earliest stages right through to completion
- The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- Set out, level and survey the site
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- BSc Degree in Architecture
- 5-8 years working experience as an architect
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design
- A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project
- Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- An awareness of the specific environmental and social impact of your projects.
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion
N150,000 - N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.