Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment
Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment
Feb 5, 2020, 8:36 AM
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Market Research Analyst Location: Lagos
Job ResponsibilitiesApplication Deadline 15th February, 2020.
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyse in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyse data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Attend staff conferences in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies.
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Superior knowledge of statistical software, including SPSS and similar programs, MS Office and general databases
- Familiarity with search engines, business research tools and web analytics, including CRM programs
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- BSc in Marketing / Economics, Statistics or related field
- Demonstrable experience with data collection methods, portfolio of surveys, polls and focus group results a plus.
- Previous experience in market research
- Knowledge of software applications including SAS and SPSS
- Experience with various survey tools
- Verifiable market analysis experience, at least 2 years
Job Title: Blown Film Line (Windmoller & Holscher) Machine Operator Location: Sango- Ota, Ogun
Job Description You will be expected to do the following:
- Prepare production record as per system.
- Participate in trouble shooting.
- Coordinate with maintenance.
- You will be required to prepare and maintain production record as per defined format.
- Look after day today activity of Blown Film Line area.
- Operate Blown Film Line machine independently.
- Maintain good health of the machine and upkeep of the surrounding.
- Knowledge Safety legislation relating to Process and packaging equipment
- Should have good knowledge of processes involved.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to relocate.
- Must be willing to work on morning and night shift.
- SSCE, Trade Test and Degree holders in related field are encouraged to apply
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience and above
- Must have worked for Blown Film Line with Windmoller & Holscher machine
- Hand on trouble shooting for Blown Film Line Machine and process.
- Must have knowledge of handling 3-Layer Windmoller & Holscher Machine.
- Must have knowledge of resins i.e. LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE & Metallocene and other resins.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2020.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts