Assistant Driller at Geoplex Drillteq Limited
Geoplex Drillteq Limited, the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Nigeria today, was established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the upstream sector of the fast expanding Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal region. The Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Driller
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understand and comply with all safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Help transport the rig and equipment to and from the job site.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures and other duties as assigned by the Driller.
- Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Assist the Driller in the operation of the drilling rig.
- Perform routine maintenance and upkeep of the rig and associated equipment.
- Help maintain an accurate inventory of supplies and materials.
- Keep the work area clean and organized.
- Assist in the set-up and breakdown of the rig.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an assistant driller on an oil rig
- Knowledge of spoken English desirable
- Must have a valid IWCF Certificate
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and other engineering software
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Demonstration of ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized, and hardworking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following below to: [email protected] using "Assistant Driller" as the subject of the mail.
- CV / Resume
- Relevant Certifications
- Current Health Certificate.
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2023.