Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
Alan & Grant Job Recruitment
Mar 6, 2020, 4:22 PM
Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Assistant General Manager, HR Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time
- The post holder will manage the Company’s People Strategy and use HR tools to drive efficiency
- The post holder will coordinate all HR activities
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- Driving strategic business objectives via HR Tools and effective management of people.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations as relevant to locations.
- Computer literacy.
- First Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 7-8 years’ Experience, (minimum 3 years Senior Management HR experience)
- Experience in an Operations or Finance Role will be a key advantage
- Experience leading Teams
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Basic Financials
- Highly organized.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Assistant General Manager, Operations Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time
Job DescriptionHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- The candidate will manage the company’s business activities as well as overseeing operations in Lagos and Abuja location.
- Oversee and manage operational costs & expenses through effective management of resources and support the business to optimise costs & benefits
- Implement, monitor, maintain and continually improve the quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards & total quality management
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Develop new line of products and identify new opportunities for business growth & operational efficiency
- Generate Management technology solutions in the business
- Ensure legal & statutory compliance as may be applicable to the business
- Report on operational performance & suggest improvements
- Reports and making presentations as applicable
- Ensure that financial targets are achieved or exceeded
- Oversee the implementation of Information Provide effective operational management by planning, supervising and managing operational tasks in all locations working with direct reports.
- Formulate business strategy & processes with other EXCOMS and design policies that align with the Company’s overall business and operational strategy.
- Ensuring exceptional customer experience & satisfaction across all sites by coordinating customer service operations and exploring ways to ensuring Customer retention.
- Coordinate and oversee procurement & supplies across various locations
- Proven and hands on operational experience as Heads of Operations, Operations Direction/Manager etc
- Willingness to Travel at short notice
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational ability
- Good knowledge & familiarity of all business functions e.g. HR, Finance, Supply chain, IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Use of Power Point, Word & Excel are essential
- Experience with implementing IT systems
- First degree in any relevant Social Science and or Business Management discipline
- Understanding of finance, accounts and budgeting
- Proven and substantial previous operational experience in a retail or food & beverages chains
- Minimum of 10 years management or relevant leadership experience
- Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 direct line reports in previous roles
- Self-motivated & result driven
Job Title: Brand Manager Location: Lagos Industry: FMCG/Foods/Beverage Job Type: Full time
- The job holder will develop a best in class and cost-effective marketing strategy, and execute the same through the available resources, within the specified budgets and timelines, with a view to attain volume, market share and brand KPI objectives.
- Manages ATL budget (media, production, fees)
- Responsible for consolidating learnings from after action reviews of all Brand Communications and Campaigns (including media) programs and facilitating continuous improvement and action learning
- Works with global teams & agencies on evaluation/monitoring of communication/campaigns and course of correction
- Conducts competitor review and benchmarking with agencies to determine Best in Class Brand Communications approaches
- Improve organizational capability by regularly providing coaching, team building support, motivation and training.
- Identify high potential employees and provide them with the proper career development to succeed and to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Build an effective team based environment and motivate employees to optimize their performance by applying PMP
- Build and maintain strong relations with cross-functional teams
- Understands and leverages consumer passion points
- Develops briefing strategy and guidelines for Brand Communication programs aligned with the activation platform
- Interfaces with agencies, manages agency performance contracts and relationships.
- Briefs and reviews concepts, approves scripts with PI, manages timeline
- Manages and evaluates third party suppliers to ensure excellence is delivered across the marketing mix.
- Leads cross-functional teams to drive market implementation of any agreed campaign/activities
- Responsible for best in class execution
- Executes PR/digital management/new media approaches working with digital, media etc. teams
- Responsible for media briefing/ tactical deployment of strategy/ flow plan and overall media budget
- Responsible for Sponsorship execution in ATL domain in conjunction with Sponsorship manager
- Responsible for Region-specific campaigns including radio, outdoor and print specific initiatives
- Co-creates, Briefs and manages ATL components of TTL campaigns
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, including fluent English in written and spoken
- High Computer competency across all key packages (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Adaptable to any working environment
- Strong digital background
- Experience in innovation management
- Must be able to liase and communicate with Global teams
- Seasoned marketer
- Great attitude
- A tertiary degree preferably masters
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in marketing as a brand Manager/marketing manager in another FMCG company (preferably Multinational)
- “Hands on” person, business driven, excellent marketing skills, and proven ability to develop and execute successful marketing plans for new and existing products.
- Growth and competitive mindset.
- Strong management and team building skills, with successful experience leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively, and produce results in a highly entrepreneurial & pressurized environment
- Ability to oversee and track multiple projects with due dates and varying requirements and priorities
- Demonstrated commitment to being accountable for delivered results plus the ability and initiative to accept delegated responsibility
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts