Bakery Supervisor Job in a well Renowned Bakery
Sigma Consulting Group - Our client, a well renowned Bakery located in Okota and Gbagada, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bakery Supervisor
Location: Lagos (Okota and Gbagada)
- Our client is searching for an experienced and qualified Bakery Supervisor
- The successful candidate will not only handle preparation of the bakery’s goods, but also manage the day-to-day operations, including administrative duties.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any relevant field
- 2-3 years experience as a supervisor in a bakery or a water production factory
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good team working abilities
- The ability to work independently
- Meticulous attention to detail, especially with regard to food hygiene and safety
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in mixing, dividing, molding, and proofing of dough, and in baking, slicing, and wrapping of bread, pastries, and other bakery products: Examines dough and batter for specified consistency.
- Reads charts of fermentation room and ovens to verify specified humidity and temperature.
- Oversees operation of automatic machinery, such as rounding, curling, icing, slicing, and wrapping machines to ensure maintenance of specified quality standards and production schedules.
- Sets up and adjusts wrapping and slicing machines.
- Trains new workers.
Deadline: 28th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.