Billing Executive at VDT Communications Limited
VDT Communications is a Broadband Commuinications company present in the 36 states of Nigeria. We have carved a niche for ourselves in the 20+ years that we have been in business. We operate one of the most advanced and reliable communication networks in the country with a broad product suite backed by trustworthy, dependable customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Support the delivery of day to day billing operations of Bitflux / RSD in line with laid down procedures and best- practices.
- Identify, diagnose, report, and assist the RSD team in resolving incidents escalated.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all escalated incidences within agreed timelines
- Implementing and streamlining billing policies for RSD and the different Bitflux Partners –VDT, Net Access, Brainshare and E-Stream
- Assist in the implementation of Data Plans and Products in collaboration with the Retail Sales team
- Execute work programs and plans in line with agreed procedures and guidelines.
- Provide Support to Bitflux Departments and Units on issue / complaint resolution, Network related implementation and Report extraction
- Provide support and supervision in the deployment and test of upgrade patches and manage relationships with Billing third party IT vendors and OEM.
- Assist in providing technical support in the deployment of third-Party hardware, software, applications and integration to the billing platform.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of vendors for deployment of billing supplies.
- Support in Processing Request for Proposal/Request for Quotation for new billing accessories based on user requirements.
- Assist in carrying out timely surveys and competitive landscape survey about new products features, technology in the industry for the benefit of Bitflux subscribers.
- Ensure timely communication of automated messages (email and sms) to subscribers on status of data, birthday, service quality (downtime) and other congratulatory messages
- Analysis of logs and transaction history for input towards resolution of all billing issues
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and the efficiency of data plan switch via self-care
- Ensure timely rollover of customer data as applicable
- Manage the FUP implementation process for subscribers
- Assist in implementing user acceptance testing and go-live of new billing implementation in conjunction with Management, sales and customer care.
- Provide support with the post implementation review of deployed billing solutions and hardware and ensure timely and effective resolution of integration and deployment issues.
- The candidate must have a First Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- CCNA is an advantage.
- 5 - 8 years relevant work experience.
N180,000 - N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Billing Executive" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th January, 2022.