Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Bookkeeper in a Private Investment Firm in Lagos
Bookkeeper in a Private Investment Firm in Lagos
Jun 6, 2020, 12:42 AM
Coinbox Limited - Our client, a Private Investment Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bookkeeper Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Issue invoices to customers
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Knowledge & Experience of Microsoft Excel is essential!
- At least two years bookkeeping experience
- Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statements
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Experience with accounting/bookkeeping software.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of emailApplication Deadline 7th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts