Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > Brand Manager at CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/Gte
Brand Manager at CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/Gte
Jul 16, 2020, 11:57 PM
CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/Gte (CMP) is today the oldest and largest drug distribution NGO in Nigeria. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with Headquarters at Jos and three zonal offices within Nigeria.
With a vision to be 'the preferred partner in health care' and as a result of rapid expansion, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic and performance driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager Locations: Lagos and Jos, Plateau
- Conduct and use strategic market analysis to precipitate and improve strategic decisions about products.
- Develop Annual Training Programs for sales & marketing staff in order to enhance performance and professionalism.
- Develop effective communication strategies to achieve business and corporate objectives.
- Establish key issues, elements of strategies, tactics, actions plans, and investment, to impact the market share, market growth strategies and profits for key products.
- Establish the peculiar needs of members institutions and recommend ways and means of addressing them through well-coordinated public relations efforts
- Any other assignment as will be given by the supervisor from time to time.
- Must hold a minimum of B.Pharm.
- Honesty and maturity in character very essential.
- Must have effective time and activity management skills, self-confident with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must demonstrate persistence, self-motivation and be a good listener.
- Applicants to this position must be below 40years of age.
- Must have 1 - 3 years of hands-on field experience and have the capacity to develop and implement strategies to build assigned brands while achieving market share.
- Excellent inter-personal & communication experience.
- Must demonstrate good sales attitude with the ability to achieve brand penetration and visibility.
- Must be a team player with positive attitude.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a detailed Resume to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email. NoteApplication Deadline 22nd July, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CHAN Medi-PHARM is an equal opportunity employer. Women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts