Brewing Technical Trainee at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc - Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Technical Trainee
Job Identification: 30044754
Location: Onitsha Brewery, Anambra
- The key purpose of this role is designed for Brewing skill to supply a pipeline for AB-InBev’s management resources for the future, and to provide great opportunities for eligible employees to grow both personally and professionally, It will also enhance the establishment of networks and communities of practice from around the world.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Effective communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Self managed and assertiveness.
- Provide operational support to shift based teams on process problem solving, supplying expert advice and guidance.
- Willingness to challenge the "status quo" and uphold process and quality standards within the operational environment
- Very good team player.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Creative and broad-minded thinker.
- Dynamic personality.
- Must be a Change agent (Influential power).
- Self starter and energetic.
- A good University Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Science and Technology.
- 1- 2 years experience in ABInBev manufacturing environment with an exceptional performance track record
- Strong passion for brewing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th June, 2023.