Business Analyst at Dataflex Nigeria Limited
Dataflex Nigeria Limited is a leading IT solutions and services company with more than three decades of experience, helping organizations innovate through digital transformation initiatives. We are a customer centric organisation and offer our strategic consultation, system integration and the services required to solve complex business challenges. We think value, not just technology. We take a deep dive into your business to deliver innovations tailored meet to specific needs.
We serve the ever-evolving corporate world with services such as Enterprise Content Management Solutions, Data Warehousing Solutions, Business Intelligence Solutions, Cloud services, Storage systems consolidation and support, Enterprise Applications & many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The post holder will also be expected to provide the link between the end-user and business team and any third party regarding requirements and/or functionality, throughout the project lifecycle, to capture business and process workflows, facilitate groups to gather information and carry out one-to-one interviews, design and execute test scenarios and test scripts, to review and provide functional systems requirements.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or Social or other Management science disciplines
- 2 -5 years post NYSC IT experience - i.e. process/business analysis
- Relevant professional qualifications(s), e.g IIBA, PMI, PRINCE2, Agile) will be preferable.
Desired Competency and Skills Requirement:
- Working knowledge of recent Project Management and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (PMBOK & BABOK)
- Experience in financial services within product development or a technology discipline will be a distinct advantage
- Experience of project lifecycle including requirement gathering, business case, solution design, delivery, testing and user training
- Working knowledge of SDLC (Agile, Waterfall) methodology
- Experience of working with 3rd Party solution suppliers
- Have the ability to think logically, analyse situations and lead diverse teams in complex problem-solving.
- Work with program sponsors and stakeholder group to develop strategic solution options, resourcing options and delivery plans.
- Analytical and process orientated with ability to quickly assess weaknesses in business process or solutions
- Detailed understanding of business processes and ability to undertake complex business process mapping
- ·Relevant experience analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Strong knowledge of writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- Ability to work effectively with business stakeholders, building strong relationships, delivering commitments and challenging back where appropriate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a cover note to: [email protected] using "Business Analyst" as the subject of the email