Business Analyst at Sahel Consulting Agriculture and Nutrition Limited
Feb 23, 2021, 6:07 AM
Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies, and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Abuja with occasional travels across Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
- Conduct market, industry, and company research related to proposals and projects for Sahel Capital’s clients.
- Support Sahel Capital with work required to deliver a high-quality final report to its client(s).
- Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Sahel Consulting consultants.
- Support senior management on other Sahel Consulting initiatives as requested.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with data gathered during the course of the project.
- Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client.
- Create complete bibliography and contacts list of all sources of research information.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
We are looking for candidates with a passion for agriculture that are driven, and self-starters. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelors or master’s in agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline.
- 1 - 4 years work experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Willingness to travel (required)
- Ability to speak Hausa is an added advantage.
- High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Business Analyst" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.