Business Analyst, Digital Operations at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst, Digital Operations
Job ID: 62764
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- To define needs and the rationale for change, to recommend and design solutions that can deliver value to Stakeholders.
- Identify business opportunities, carry out feasibility studies; develop plans for the expansion of markets and future development phases.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Identify business opportunities, carry out feasibility studies; develop plans for the expansion of markets as well as future product development phases.
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels within and outside the bank towards developing and implementing all Business Transform Initiatives.
- Develop a detailed approach to task completion, strong organization skills, positive relationship and communication skills, and
- Work at all levels of the project from business analysis through project Management as needed to govern project execution successfully.
- Write project scopes and functional specifications, estimate project costs, risks and assumptions.
- Manage timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each phase of development.
- Provide reports regarding the progress of the implementation.
- Perform substantiation tests to ensure the right initiatives are undertaken and the business benefits are being fully realized.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First Degree
- Lean Six Sigma (Green / Black Belt)
- Basic knowledge in process or project management is required
- Basic understanding in applying Continuous Improvement methodologies is required.
- Business Analysis Trainings & Certifications would be an added advantage
- Project Management Professional
- Minimum of 3 years experience in management of complex operations, ideally within the financial service sector
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply