Business Analyst (Third Party Contract) at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst (Third Party Contract)
- To support the identification and translation of market opportunities into actionable recommendations through the provision of useful, accurate, up-to-date quantitative, qualitative intelligence and robust data analytics.
- Produce accurate daily, weekly, ad hoc, and monthly operational reports on current business drivers.
- Assessment of the pre/post-performance of products.
- Bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of business data, then process, design, and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
- Support the evaluation of market trends with concrete recommendations for the optimization of the business portfolio and strategy.
- Support the development of KPIs and dashboards for business measurement to increase efficiency and improve effectiveness.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional business partners to identify gaps and gain business insight.
- Assist in the mining of ad hoc analysis for management publication.
- Work with the IT team to perfect any integration into the business intelligence data warehouse.
- Support for the definition, implementation, and visualization of all market reporting, dashboards, and consolidation requirements for monitoring market business performance.
- A University Degree in Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics e.t.c.
- 2-3 years of market/business research analysis experience.
The Person Must:
- Have the ability to interpret large amounts of data and multi-task.
- Have excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, Power Bi, or similar), databases, and MS Office.
- Have adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.).
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle DB Structured Query Language (SQL) and data mining.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply