Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job Vacancies at KJK Africa
Job Vacancies at KJK Africa
Feb 18, 2020, 11:02 AM
KJK Africa is a software design and development company based in Lagos. We are a group of talented, trained, motivated, and dedicated professionals; we place our clients’ needs and expectations above and beyond everything else, while maintaining integrity in our dealings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Executive Location: Yaba, Lagos Office Hours: Mondays - Fridays (8.30am – 6.00pm daily) Job Type: Full time
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Market research experience.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Sales or other relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of Business Development/ Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the Tech industry.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
Job Title: UX / UI Designer Location: Yaba, Lagos Office Hours: Mondays - Fridays (8.30am – 6.00pm daily) Job Type: Full time
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Design aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product from layout menus and drop down options to color and fonts
- Conduct testing of completed applications, website and software to assess user experience.
- Develop technical and business requirements; always strive to deliver intuitive user centered solutions
- Investigating user experience designs requirements for our suite digital assets.
- Produce high quality UX designs solutions through wireframes, flow diagrams, and storyboards, prototypes visual and graphic designs.
- Illustrating designs ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mock-ups’ and prototypes for new product ideas
- Collaborate with the marketing team, internal and external designs to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experience for the digital user
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic designs.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Balsamiq, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Framer, with hands-on experience with Photoshop and Illustrator and the likes is a must.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking. • Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be passionate about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Must be a graduate in any discipline with great communication and presentation ability
How to Apply Interested and qualifie candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the title of your mail; If not, your application will not be considered. Application Deadline 28th February, 2020Note: Kindly send in links or screen shoots that you have worked on before now, as proof of what you can do. If not, your application will not be considered.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts