Business Development Executive at Westlake Marine Services Nigeria Limited
Westlake Marine Services Nigeria Limited - We are a Nigerian Marine services provider that specialize in providing Vessel Management Services, Project Management, Technical and Logistical support within the offshore oil and gas industry. We are renowned for the quality and reliability of our vessels and equipment, our fastidious approach to safety and our unwavering commitment to the delivery of success of our clients, partners and shareholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Prospect potential clients and convert them into increased business opportunities.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Present new services to improve existing relationships.
- Recognize opportunities for distribution channels, services, and campaigns that will result in sales.
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports.
- Attend industry functions, including conferences and association events, and contribute information and feedback on upcoming market trends.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare contracts/bids ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
A suitable candidate must:
- Have minimum of B.Sc. in Business Administration or any related field
- Have minimum of 3 years marketing or sales experience
- Experience in a Marine Services Company is an added advantage.
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Have reporting and analyzing skills
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Have good organizational skills
- Be able to handle pressures and meet deadlines
- Have in-depth knowledge of the industry and current events
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please ensure CV are in MS Word format
Application Deadline 29th October, 2021.