Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Business Development Executive In a Freight and Logistics Company
Business Development Executive In a Freight and Logistics Company
Feb 14, 2020, 2:34 PM
Pruvia Integrated Limited - Our client, a Freight and Logistics company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive Location: Lagos
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- We are looking for a Business Development Executive to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Female applicant preferable
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development, Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience work in a freight and logistics an added advantage
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail. Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts