Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Business Development Executive Job at Karisa Consults Limited
Business Development Executive Job at Karisa Consults Limited
Jul 23, 2019, 10:47 AM
Karisa Consults Limited is an Agribusiness Consultant organisation based in Abuja. We are urgently recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Executive Location: FCT, Abuja Job Type: Full-Time Client Description
- We are a multifaceted global group of companies assisting clients to plan, develop, design, finance, construct, alliance, operate and maintain critical infrastructure projects i.e. Consultancy (Design, build and Equip) in Nigeria and the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa with a strong commitment to technical excellence and a diverse workforce.
- We provide services for all types of infrastructure; including Energy/Power, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Properties, Water and Environmental management.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- General business management and economic analysis of business models.
- Firm grip of Nigeria’s investment portfolio
- Sales and marketing experience
- Significant experience in Financial and Transaction Advisory (Preferably, banking background and experience).
- Understanding public sector transactions and public sector relationship management.
- Global experience, an advantage
- Practical PMP experience and certifications.
- Degree in Business Development Preferred
- Years of Experience: 5 years+
- Analytical and the ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Clear ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Communication skills, client service and solving complex business issues
- Can handle an intense team atmosphere while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of innovative solutions
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferably Masters in Business Administration)
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts