Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Business Development Manager at Arit of Africa Limited (Lagos)
Business Development Manager at Arit of Africa Limited (Lagos)
Jun 23, 2020, 9:02 PM
Arit of Africa Limited is a world class IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager Location: Lagos
- The Manager, Business Development - plans, organizes, directs, controls and coordinates budgeted sales and marketing activities.
- The job holder is responsible for developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies and plans, to achieve the targeted level of sales and customer expansion whilst ensuring profitability.
- Sound knowledge of the IT industry, products and services
- Strategic planning & management
- Business development
- Negotiation & persuasion
- Communication and presentation skills
- Analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Conflict management skills
- Sales and marketing management
- Relationship management
- Managerial and leadership skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts