Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job Vacancies at Diversey
Job Vacancies at Diversey
Feb 18, 2020, 1:24 PM
Diversey has been, and always will be, a pioneer and facilitator for life. We constantly deliver revolutionary cleaning and hygiene technologies that provide total confidence to our customers across all of our global sectors. Headquartered in Fort Mill, South Carolina, USA, Diversey employs approximately 9,000 people globally, generating net sales of approximately $2.6 billion in 2017.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Manager Job ID: R0003804 Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time
- Compile and deliver area competitive intelligence to the business director and or Sector Leader to inform them about future sales and marketing opportunities.
- Analyze customer information for process and customer experience improvement opportunities. Develop reports as required for your managers, as well as Sector or Marketing leads, detailing: competitive environment; opportunities for sales, product, or service improvement; trends in competitive landscape; and recommendations to improve lead generation, bid, and sales close effectiveness.
- Liaise with the technicians to ensure appropriate service support for customer accounts.
- Facilitate the development of key competencies of site staff, such as selling skills, technical skills, etc. through ride-with requirements, team installations and selling opportunities) so that technicians are fully trained and capable of performing their role and are able to optimize consumption at site.
- Work with Corporate and/or Strategic Account Managers to ensure account management support is delivered by account Managers as agreed.
- Identify and develop distributor relationships that will promote Company business while maintaining favorable product margins.
- Support and advice the team in sales forecasting based on customer consumption and ensure right portfolio
- The Business Development Manager position is a high visibility position with profit and loss responsibility for the area while directly managing the site level sales representatives. Manager will work intensely on sales performance management, talent development, account retention and acquisition, developing senior site level customer relationships and meeting sales and margin objectives.
- Command and own any and all programs and items, including sales performance management, taking proactive and responsible steps to improve account profitability and cash-flow. Perform opportunity analysis for margin improvement.
- Establish and drive agreed growth plans for both organic growth and new account acquisition that ensures sales objectives are achieved.
- Lead important customer negotiations.
- mix and Manage the product portfolio and roll out innovations as per company guidelines
- He /she must be self-driven with a “can do” attitude and passion to achieve results under minimum supervision.
- Must possess great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess a valid driving license.
- A University degree in Sciences or any other related discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- 5-8 years Experience handling major accounts in a B2B selling environment will be an added advantage
- In-depth understanding and experience in Food & Beverage industry (breweries, bottlers, food processors etc) will be a key advantage.
Job Title: Planning & Procurement Assistant Location: Lagos
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Drive S&OP process in Nigeria, ensuring necessary meetings are held with relevant stakeholders and reports generated timely.
- Demand / Supply planning: Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers and impactors, prepare forecast data, and develop statistical forecast models.
- Planning for replenishment of packaging and finished goods
- Buying Negotiation
- Effective negotiation through the use of appropriate negotiation techniques, to ensure cost savings.
- Evaluation of supplier quotes and supplier selection based on quality, cost and promptness of deliveries.
- Ensure necessary agreements / contracts are available and renewed at the appropriate time
- Place and Follow up purchase Orders
- Ordering of imported products, based on ordering parameters such as stock policy, product shelf life, minimum ordering quantity, lead time etc
- Ordering of engineering project equipments and spares
- Tracking of all orders to ensure timely dispatch, clearing and delivery to Warehouse
- DOH, Aged inventory, stock provisions calculations
- GIT Update and Reconciliation
- Costing of all received shipments.
- Ensure all Imports files are reconciled accurately with finance and closed.
- Supplier & Internal Customer Relationship Management
- Ensuring optimal relationships with existing suppliers
- Follow up and solving any existing and underlying supplier issues, including payment
- Tracking and reporting of suppliers service levels
- Liaising with other user departments on their requirement & specifications
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative Job ID: R0004030 Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time
- Customer Site Performance, Retention, Equipment and Sales management, including the repairing and maintenance at an optimal cost.
- Working with the Sales Manager to give technical advice to the team.
- Working with Customer service team to ensure that required products and equipment are available to the customer within agreed timelines.
- Utilising dosing Systems and equipment to ensure that all agreed optimisation actions are undertaken to attain profitability in the business and performance for the customer at the right cost.
- Working under the Customer Service Engineer and with the Procurement department manage the cost of purchasing and sales.
- Carry out planned preventive maintenance within a specified period and on station site and other sites that may be assigned to her/him from time to time.
- Monitoring of equipment performance and replacing/maintaining to reduce break down.
- Generate performance report/review the service reports/ respond to site reports and present the same to management.
- Attend plant performance review meetings and give plant performance report.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts