Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Business Development Manager at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Business Development Manager at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Feb 14, 2020, 1:06 PM
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Manager Job Code: WJ01-77 Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The Business Development Manager will be concerned with improving and growing the business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers and other partners; as well as improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets.
- Writing business proposal; Negotiating with stakeholders
- Organizing trainings for sales/marketing staff
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products, services and value proposition
- Strengthen the company’s brand/image
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Be the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts
- Build long term relationship with new and existing customers.
- Identify new business opportunities, including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services;
- Researching new business opportunities and viable income streams;
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Develop a growth strategy (planning and implementation) focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction;
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Market knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Good organisation and sales planning skills
- Commercial awareness.
- Prospecting skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email. Application Deadline 22nd February, 2020. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts