Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Business Development Officer at Peen Nigeria Limited
Business Development Officer at Peen Nigeria Limited
Mar 17, 2020, 12:07 AM
Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer Locations: Imo, Bayelsa, Borno, Kogi and Bauchi
- We are looking for young, smart and enterprising Business Development officers, who skilled in maintaining and creating new businesses to work in a top Pension company.
- Develop new businesses and create new business ideas for the company
- Create awareness about pension scheme to the Clients and customers.
- Promote the company's pension services and products to prospective clients and customers
- Researching the needs of companies and learning who makes decisions
- Monitor, review and analyse strategies in marketing, sales, advertising and other fields of operations.
- Develop and prepare presentations for prospective clients
- Follow up regular meetings with both active and prospective clients.
- Create and update client profiles
- Initiate plans for client companies to achieve profits and reduce losses.
- Initiate and maintain strong conversation with prospective clients and customers
- Identify new businesses for the company which suit its products and services
- Researching for organisations and companies for business partnership.
- Planning and overseeing new business initiatives
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- HND qualification only
- Not More than 30 years of age
- Applicant must reside in Imo, Bayelsa, Borno, Kogi or Bauchi.
- Must be very smart, dynamic and a goal achiever
- Must be able to generate new businesses and reach out to new customers
- Good communication and written skills
- Must have the tenacity and courage to approach prospective clients.
- Previous business development experience is an added advantage.
- Must be able to initiate conversations with clients and customers
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and preferred Location as the subject of the mail
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts