Business Development Personnel in an Oil and Gas Full Servicing Company
An Oil and Gas full servicing company located in Victoria Island, Lagos State, is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Personnel
Ref ID: OPL/122/BDP
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Years Of Experience: 5+ years
- The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, generating income, registering the organization with various clients, carrying out research, vendor selection and management.
- Identify, introduce and manage new/ old Client relationships.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities where RFQ’s/P.O’s are issued, ITT and contracts are secured in order to generate income.
- Carry out research on upcoming/ongoing projects and gathering industry knowledge.
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth.
- Actively participate in sourcing, bidding and ensuring that all bids are won.
- Initiate partnerships and relationships with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- Procure items for clients (IOC’s) and ensure prompt delivery of the same items.
- Source for competitive quotations from OEM’s, Compute commercial and technical analyses for submission of quotations.
- Submit bids on the Ariba platform, NCDMB, NIPEX and other bidding platforms.
- At least a BSc in a related discipline.
- 5+ Years of relevant experience in the Oil and Gas industry or servicing company.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Personnel" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline Friday, 3rd September, 2021.