Business Head, Data Centre at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Head, Data Centre
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
- The role holder will lead the team (Sales, Project & Operations of Data Centre) to enhance business (Sell through Approach) through the airtel Enterprise sales team to various enterprise organizations and through channel partners like Telecom, System Integrator, Tier II vendors, OEMs.
- Lead the Sales Team to Sell Data Centre Managed Services (DCMS).
- Ensure effective operations of Data Centre.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns, GTM plans with marketing team.
- Overall DC Operations for Efficient running.
- Ensure client satisfaction with consultative selling working closely with product and SME team.
- Ensure sales quotas for all products are met and exceeded whilst ensuring support to enterprise sales team in the field.
- Develop and Drive Sales Strategy / Execute GTM plans: Win large deals in Enterpriser / Govt / Carrier / OTT and others.
- Meet Annual Operating Plan.
- Overall Profit & Loss (PnL) responsibility.
- Oversee Data Centre project Delivery & Customer Deliverables.
- Create process and streamline.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND (Engineering) from a reputable higher institution.
- MBA/second degree from a reputable institution is desirable.
- 10+ years' experience in a multinational business environment.
- 3+ years of experience in establishing Data Center Business.
- Complete knowledge of Data Centre Business.
- Handle CXO level discussion on Data Centre roadmaps and Cloud adoptions.
- Ability to seamlessly work with various cross functional teams to put together a wining solution proposal meeting the customer’s nosiness as well as technical requirements.
- PnL Orientation.
Skills & Competencies:
- Winning with others.
- Creates a win-win relationship internally and with customers/partners.
- Aggressive appetite for achieving Business Target.
- Effective engagement capabilities.
- Creativity (out-of-the box thinking) and Business Acumen and high regards for ethics.
- Conflicts management skills to achieve mutual goals.
- Customer Service orientation.
- Act with passion, energy and can-do attitude for achieving stretch team goals.
- Effective Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to influence and get things done quickly.
- Cross functional skills.
- Analytical & Problem-Solving skills, solution and technical skills in data center, cloud and managed services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.