Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Business Intelligence Manager at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Business Intelligence Manager at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Feb 11, 2020, 2:46 PM
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Manager Location: Lagos
- The Business Intelligence Manager will provide wide strategic leadership, tech innovation and management oversight across the company’s strategic business units
- Gather data through a number of ways, from mining the company's data through software, looking at competitor data and industry trends to help develop a picture of where the company stands in the industry, where they can improve and where they can reduce costs
- Maintain and transform all strategies in operational plans according to business priorities and within budget.
- Coordinate with data generator and ensure compliance to all enterprise data model according to data standards.
- Provide support to all business resources and monitor all requirements for various value added service.
- Work with resource teams and prepare appropriate schedule.
- Monitor work of team and ensure effective implementation of all Information Technology projects to achieve the company’s objective
- Manage all data for transactional sources and prepare effective reports.
- Develop and prepare strategies for Business Intelligence processes for the organization.
- Perform analysis on organization processes and provide appropriate results.
- Prepare architecture for data, prepare strategies and provide business object solutions as per requirements.
- Supervise efficient working of all projects and analyze requirements and perform appropriate tests on same.
- Administer projects, prepare updates and implement all phases for project to achieve all project objectives.
- Analyze all complex data and identify requirements for business enhancement in project.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of employees in organization.
- Perform assessment on all reporting requirements and develop long term strategy for various reporting solutions.
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience, of which 7 years must have been in senior management roles, preferably in Tech Sector and Finance
- A Bachelor's degree in Business and Information Technology or any other relevant discipline.
- Possession of additional professional qualifications such as MBA, and relevant certifications in Information Technology, Data Analytics and Science
- Knowledge of business intelligence and ability to analyze and evaluate asset types, market and industry trends, major issues, and regulatory considerations.
- Excellent manager of human and material resources.
- Operates with ease in an ethical, professional and information technology driven environment Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Knowledge of organization’s culture, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters.
- Strong business acumen, excellent understanding of sound business intelligence and information management within a regulated environment.
- Demonstrable helicopter view of things and evidence of hands-on track record in core areas.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email. Application Deadline 18th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts