Business Manager at Coinbox Limited
Coinbox Limited is a multi-dimensional consulting firm which provides one - stop total business development and support to our vast clientele of start-ups, Small, Medium, growing and Large Enterprises, Cooperative Societies, Groups and Associations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Assessing and identifying new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establishing the company’s goals and objectives.
- Developing a comprehensive company budget and performing periodic budget analyses.
- Ensuring all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Provide data analytics of sales, distributors, and partners to relevant management teams.
- Participate in the development of competitor analyses and pricing strategy.
- Support customer-facing operations, including sales, marketing, and public relations.
- Assessing overall company performance.
- Recruiting and training new employees.
- Supervise employee productivity and provide internal processes for improved efficiency while adhering to legal guidelines.
- Ensuring that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment to complete its activities.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the GMD/CEO.
- First Dgree in Business Management or related field.
- The candidate is expected to have a minimum of 3 years of experience in business management or a similar role.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant industry trends
- Strong ability with database and information systems software
- Good communications skills - verbal and written
- Experience in data analysis
- Superior leadership skills, with a focus on employee coaching and development.
- The Business manager reports directly to the CEO.
- The ideal candidate is expected to be an experienced accountant
- Experience in developing business strategy
- Strong ability with financial and budgetary processes
- Salary: N300,000 monthly (Gross)
- Benefits: Pool car available for movements, Pension, HMO etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Business Manager" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th April, 2023.