Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Business Manager in a Leading Agriculture Company
Business Manager in a Leading Agriculture Company
Feb 5, 2020, 10:22 AM
An Agriculture Company who is into poultry, crop and livestock production and robust research couples with genuine efforts to improve on the existing foods production system in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large, requires the services of self-motivated, goal-oriented, smart energetic people with very good learning & leading company and sound integrity for the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Must be able to use account software.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of B.Sc or HND in Business Administration / Accounting / any relevant Social Science courses.
- Ability to architect and drive change.
- Ability to influence senior management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates integrity, leadership skills.
- Demonstrates organizational and Inter-personal skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts