Camp Admin Support Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Camp Admin Support Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Coordinates / Manages the provision of accommodation and hospitality services (residential accommodation, Guest Management services, catering and etc.) in various locations for the Owner’s Team and project guests.
- Ensure compliance and maintains procedures related to all services (accommodation, catering, guest management, etc.) to ensure compliance with all company requirements based on existing standards or relevant processes / procedures.
- Measures and monitors the provision of high standards of service delivery/performance (including its enablers) in accommodation, catering and transportation (land, marine and air) and others using relevant tools and service delivery models.
- HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) Goal Zero: Manage HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) issues related to General Services as it relates to camp administration and service delivery (accommodations, hospitality, maintenance, housekeeping, landscaping, other support services, etc.) in order to prevent incidents and achieve Goal Zero.
- Ensure that Quality of services are not compromised by service providers, and Schedule of deliver are met as agreed during the execution of the project EPC.
- Manages relationship with all internal stakeholders and support functions with the service providers and asset for the effective and efficient delivery of services (accommodation, catering, access, housekeeping, general maintenance, cooling system, etc.) in Joint venture (JV) Owners’ Team Camp.
- Manage the framework for interface between the EPC contractor and Company in key services area.
- Manage the framework for interface between the EPC contractor and Company Owners Team in Joint Venture (JV) camp / accommodation relate matters as it relates to services and maintenance.
- First Degree or its equivalent in Social/ management/ physical sciences or Engineering.
- A minimum of 7 years post-graduation experience, out of which 3 must have been spent on a similar position in the oil and gas sector.
- Good communication skills with diverse stakeholders including Asset, service providers and EPC contractor.
- Good stakeholder and expectation management, and excellent interpersonal relation skills.
- Customer care experience and demonstration of Diversity and Inclusion in the area of interface with stakeholders is an added advantage.
- A proven track record of managing and collaborative working with multi-cultural stakeholders including contractors.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to drive timely decision-making and implementation by the project team through appropriate command, influence and respectful persistence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th February, 2022.