Cashier at the Bible Guest House Research & Development Centre
The Bible Guest House Research & Development Centre is a Christian Hospitality outfit established in 1994 to provide quality service to guests from all walks of life.
To fulfil its mission and mandate, the Bible Guest House, Research and Development Center is recruiting experienced and qualified Christian professionals from different work spheres to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Wuse Zone 5, Abuja Abuja (FCT) ,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receipt sales proceeds on daily basis.
- Ensure that the organization’s cash and cash equivalent receipt are lodged into the designated banks on daily basis.
- Analyze cash, bank receipts and lodgements.
- Preparation of daily income report for management’s use.
- Preparation of monthly income report.
- Post receipts, guest bills and all lodgement tellers/POS slip via Sage Accounting on daily basis.
- Ensure that all BSN guests bills have corresponding approvals.
- Any other duty assigned by the HOP or Manager, Finance.
- OND certificate
- 2 - 3 years of work experience.
- Good numerical skills
- Time management skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Attention to details
- Good interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal communication).
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, CV and Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th April, 2022.