Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Chief Security Officer at The Federal Polytechnic Ede
Chief Security Officer at The Federal Polytechnic Ede
Jan 30, 2020, 3:35 PM
The Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State, was established on 14th February, 1992 by the Federal Government as a third generation Polytechnic. As a fast growing institution, it runs forty (40) National Diploma and thirty (30) Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes in four (4) Schools and twenty-one (21) Academic Departments.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer Location: Osun Job Type: Full Time Job Field: Security/Intelligence
- The Chief Security Officer is responsible to the Rector for the Security in the entire Polytechnic Community
- He is responsible for the effective co-ordination of security in and around the Campuses of the Institution located in Osun State.
- The person must be a goal getter, highly organized, very resourceful, must have sound health, be innovative, hardworking and competent
- He must have good personality with good managerial skills and personal integrity
- The person must be a leader and a team player capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Experience and exposure in intelligence and surveillance duties will be an added advantage.
- A good University Degree will be an advantage plus professional qualification(s) in security from a reputable Institution
- Candidate must have at least 12 (twelve) years post qualification Bus security experience in an Institution of Higher learning
- A serving or retired officer not lower than the rank of a Chief Superintendent of Police or its equivalent in other Services
- The basic salary attached to the post is CONTEDISS 13 Other allowances and fringe benefits are as applicable to similar positions in tertiary Institutions in Nigeria and the Governing Council may determine as from time to time
- Candidates should give their Vision and Mission statement for the Security network of the Institution.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates are to forward ten (10) copies of each of their typewritten Applications and Curriculum Vitae giving the details in the following order:
- Post Desired
- Full Name, with Surname Underlined
- Date and Place of Birth
- Nationality and how acquired
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address a Current Postal Address
- E-Mail Address
- Mobile Phone Number(s)
- Marital Status, Number and Ages of children
- Educational Institution(s) attended with dates and Qualifications attained
- Previous Employer(s) and Post(s) held with dates
- Present Employer
- Post and Salary (Evidence of salary will be demanded at the interview
- Publication(s) if any
- Name of three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and Personal)
- Normal signature.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts