Civil Draughtsman at Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO)
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Draughtsman
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Draughtsman shall carry out detailing of Civil & Structural works.The person shall carry out detailing of civil & Structural related works for Jetty/Marine Projects.
- The Draughtsman shall carryout detailed Engineering drawings for assigned project(s) including co-ordination with other disciplines viz., Electrical, instrumentation and Mechanical.
- The person should also know about 3-D modelling of the Buildings in BIM platform for clash checks & extracting Bill of Quantities.
- The Draughtspersons shall work with a team of Design Engineers and Design Leads to create detailing of Engineering activities to deliver on time and maintaining a high quality of engineering.
- Receiving Inputs of Detailing from Design Engineers
- Preparation of detail drawings for structure and foundation for all buildings and equipment
- Documentation of records for all the projects as per Quality
- Corrections and Comments updated from Site Inputs
- Preparing BOQ and material with respect to design Inputs
- Preparation of pre-casting yard layout, PCC Pole mould layout
- Adherence to checklist of Drawings for Review purpose
- Submission of Drawings to design Engineer for review
- Diploma / OND / HND / B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
- Sound knowledge in preparation of Bill of Material/ Quantity surveying.
- Project coordination with inter-discipline associated to the Project
- Having minimum 8 years experience in drafting and detailing of civil structural.
- Good working knowledge in Auto-cad both 2D and 3 D.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.