Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Recent Jobs at Pruvia Integrated Limited, 31st July, 2019
Recent Jobs at Pruvia Integrated Limited, 31st July, 2019
Jul 31, 2019, 6:07 PM
Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Executive Location: Anambra Company: Coding & Marking Services (CMS) Job Summary
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Present sales, revenue and expenses report and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- Respond to the complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Build and promotes strong, long- lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- BSc/MSc Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience (3 years+) as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding target.
- Ability to sell/market Hitachi/Anser coding machine
- Must be able to drive.
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and Rolodex, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and service development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- Applicants should reside within Berger/Ibafo and its environs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Upon meeting the requirements, applicant should be ready to resume immediately.
- OND/HND in Business Admin, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Must have 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Passionate towards sales.
- Must be goal/target driven
- Ability to work with low supervision.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts