Client Service Manager at Owlman PRS
Owlman PRS is a Management Consultancy with the goal to enhance SME profitability in Nigeria through strategic Human Resources services. We offer Recruitment; Training and Development; Performance Management; Organisational Development; HR Policy Formulation; and Corporate Culture Development and Image Management services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise the day to day activities on client’s businesses ensuring that quality standards are attained at every interface, protecting the brand/company name as well as the agency’s interests.
- Ensure that day to day contact is maintained with Account Executives; ensure that advice and counsel is given to them on daily basis with respect to tasks execution; and that the agency is constantly taking the initiative.
- Prepare and update a profile for the brand (s) assigned to you [a formal statement of the marketing background, client’s objectives and fundamental strategies].
- Generate accurate reports and status notifications of businesses and account statements to be reviewed on a daily to monthly basis
- Professionally, maintain a world-class Client Relationship Management & Meetings
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Completing projects to an agreed schedule budget
- Teamwork (Provide collaborative efforts to team members and other staff
- Ensure relationships with all colleagues and Heads of department are harmonious and productive).
- Ensure that the selling of creative, media or research recommendations to clients is professionally and effectively carried out.
- Regularly research and assess available data concerning the assigned clients’ brands and suggest ways to create more values for both the client and the Agency.
- Regular communication and liaison with client contacts
- Organize and maintain a world-class client feedback system
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 3 - 6 years relevant work experience.
N200,000 - N400,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th November, 2022.