Commercial Service Manager in a Supply Chain (Import and Export) Company
Dragnet Solutions Limited - Our client, a fast-growing Supply Chain (Import and Export) Service Provider, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Commercial Service Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria
- Our client is seeking to engage a qualified Commercial Service Manager who will be providing general commercial advice on not only terms and conditions of contract, but also on a wider commercial aspect of the industry such as payment plans / profiles, variation of prices and foreign exchange rates.
- Carry out detailed review of Sub-contract documents and effect change orders prior to issue.
- Oversee projects and monitor plans to ensure deadlines are met, projects stay within budget and work is up to the standard.
- Establish and manage profitable client relationships geared towards revenue generation.
- Develop and implement excellent customer service processes and procedures to ensure operational excellence.
- Manage the relationship in terms of operational updates between the organizations' Operations and Clients.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Graduate of any discipline with minimum of 5 to 7 years' relevant experience
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager or relevant role
- Sound knowledge of Supply Chain Industry, Import and Export Documentations, Logistics, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th December, 2022.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted