Communications and Content Specialist at Lagos Business School
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications and Content Specialist
Job Code: CCMO21
Main Purpose of Job
- Fostering the perception of LBS as a world-class brand with in-depth local knowledge of business and management among key stakeholders.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Generate content for the website and annual report – research and compile news stories and relevant information about the School and Faculty.
- Prepare and issue news releases about achievements, programmes and major school events.
- Create Content and ensure Faculty footprint in the media by sourcing interviews and opinions for editorials, articles etc. – Present academic information in a reader friendly manner.
- Build and manage media relationships to foster a positive brand perception and build thought leadership profile.
- Monitor news about and related to the school in the media.
- Develop creative communication and marketing materials – presentations, brochures, profiles etc.
- Develop and execute marketing communication campaigns to grow top of mind awareness, build brand equity and generate leads.
- Manage internal and external communications.
- Assist in executing cross functional projects such as the career fair, alumni exhibitions, graduation ceremonies, etc.
- Manage the end-to-end production process of branded collaterals – procurement, production, reconciliation and stock management.
- Manage publications store– stock management, retrieval, order management
- Proofread and edit all communication materials.
- Perform monthly audit on outgoing correspondence.
- Monitor all marketing activities, deriving key insights into performance, reporting on learning outcomes and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the creative team in the development of all creative materials. Monitor for quality and accuracy of content.
- Manage the production of the monthly staff newsletter – collaborate with various departments for content creation and development.
- Manage relationships with and prepare payments for vendors; keep records of all payments made.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline (preferably Mass Communication or English)
- Should have 3-5 years’ experience in integrated marketing communications.
- CIM, NIPR, APCON membership
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a zeal for continuous professional improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative writing skills and conceptualization.
- Attention to detail.
- Research and analytics.
- Skilled in the use of corporate communications tools.
- Results-focused, a self-starter, energetic and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Business writing, journalistic and administrative skills.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Good knowledge of corporate communication/ public relations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "CCMO21" as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. LBS is an equal opportunity employer
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.