Community Manager at Gate and Carter Limited
Gate and Carter is a real estate company that bridges the gap between Real Estate and peace of mind for a client - to find a dream home or boost investment portfolio. It is interested in building and delivering affordable "smart" homes with "smart" features such as Alexa Intelligence, keyless doors, motion censor lights, CCTV, etc. The "smart" is the uniqueness of our brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Develop and manage the entire realtor management process.
- Find new marketing and outreach opportunities to push brand image and products.
- Participate in social events, corporate events and workshops.
- Build relationships with realtors, customers, prospects, industry professionals and the people community.
- Coordinate with media team to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with Sales Team to stay updated on new products and features.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Create and/or share engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos to all realtors.
- Respond to comments and realtors/ customer queries in a timely manner.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Plan and execute community initiatives and programs.
- Manage all realtors’ welfare.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 2 - 4 years work experience.
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Proven work experience as a Community Manager.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter).
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events).
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Kindly use Cover Letter as the body of the email.
- Candidates must reside on the Island, particularly around Lekki and Ajah axis.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2023.