Company Driver at Dogan's Sugar Limited
Dogan's Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine's biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up staff from the place and at the time they have requested
- Purchase fuel and obtain receipts
- Assist with loading and unloading of luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the management.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Ensuring that safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Report any issues that arises in respect of the vehicle to the management.
- Candidates should possess an OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Availability to take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.