Coordinator, Current and Non-Current Assets at Promasidor Nigeria Limited
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator, Current and Non-Current Assets
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- Assist in ensuring completeness and accuracy of all financial and accounting records.
- Provision of high level reconciliation of customers’ accounts.
- Review and coordination of PPE management.
- Review of AR, PPE and other current assets monthly presentations.
- Supervise reconciliation of all Customers accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports.
- Coordinate all relevant schedules for the End of Year Statutory Audit.
- Assist in ensuring integrity of Financial reporting through prompt reconciliation of Differences and discrepancies.
- Identify Training needs of subordinates and recommending it to the Manager, Financial Accounts.
- Review of Navision and trade depot balances before each closed period.
- Ensure accurate and proper recording of all accounting transactions especially into Navision through general ledger unit.
- Ensure accounting records and documents are well preserved and well Protected Archiving.
- Assist to formulate, interpret and implement credit control policies for the company.
- Carries out any other assigned jobs by Superior Officers.
- HND / B.Sc or its Equivalent in Management Sciences.
- Professional Qualification: ICAN Qualified.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a structured organization.
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Tax Laws and Cases.
- Sound Knowledge of the Nigerian Accounting Standard.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Analytical skills
- Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Initiative and drive
- Team Spirit
- Effective leadership skills
- Good Communication skill
- Interpersonal Relationship
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply