Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Coordinator, Demand Management at MacTay Consulting
Coordinator, Demand Management at MacTay Consulting
Mar 3, 2020, 9:24 AM
MacTay Consulting is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Role: Coordinator, Demand Management Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Capacity and resource management skills towards managing internal capacity for demand delivery
- High-level understanding of the telecomТs enterprise architecture.
- Measure progress per work stream and team members against weekly targets and deliverables.
- Schedule and track quality assurance reviews and assist with formal project success reviews.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, sessions and workshops and document minutes of meetings, weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the demands.
- Prepare and circulate status update reports.
- Assist with negotiating and administering supplier contracts and service level agreements and build good working and professional relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Provide insight into essential demand metrics, monitor and execute SLAs to stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to team members.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Develop reports as required by the IT Demand Manager
- Build and maintain relationships within and outside IT
- Support the IS Demand Manager in demand delivery to meet KPIs
- To provide comprehensive assistance in projects / demands initiation, planning, execution, control and closure to facilitate IT projects / demands related activities
- Assist with demand delivery within budget (time and financial) and within defined quality criteria.
- Provide Demand Manager with up-to-date financial position on all projects.
- Assist in compiling project charter including projecting project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
- Assist with demand planning in line with recommended tool sets.
- Develop execution plans for all assigned demands
- Track demand activities in compliance with planning guidelines and plans.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout demand life cycle.
- Gather demand status and assist in providing with up to date information on all demands (where applicable) to Demand Manager.
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suites (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.)
- Good communication skills; excellent business writing skills
- Multi-tasking environment
- Might be required to work extended hours / weekends
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer / Software / Electrical / Electronic Engineering and any related discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Minimum of three years post NYSC experience in similar role (experience in telecommunications an added advantage).
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.Application Deadline 15th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts