Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Corporate Finance Associate in an Agricultural Company in Lagos
Corporate Finance Associate in an Agricultural Company in Lagos
Jul 13, 2020, 2:56 PM
Proten International - Our client in the Agro-sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Associate Location: Lagos
- Develop a schedule for investment transactions and analyze efficiency, trends, revenues, and financial commitment to project future revenues and expenses.
- Manage and organize operational data to determine the costs of operations and establish standard costs.
- Provide creative solutions to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Conduct financial processes and procedures, prepare reports and supporting documents, and provide regular updates to Finance Team.
- Consult with the Corporate Finance team to guide and influence long term strategic thinking.
- Review monthly expenses to ensure that expenses are booked correctly and work with the finance team to make any necessary reclassification.
- Prepare consolidated forecasts and analyze trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures, and other related areas.
- Conduct complex business analysis including ROI, NPV, and IRR, making recommendations to management on new products, features, pricing, marketing promotions, based on historical financial data.
- Research, analyze, and synthesize data from multiple sources into business information as directed and by self-identification of business information needs.
- Work with management and business units to determine strategic objectives and identify opportunities to meet these goals.
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long-range plans.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.
- Advice on how to meet targets and create investment capital, and generate finance from shares and loans.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret complicated numerical information.
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns; use financial modeling to predict outcomes.
- Negotiate and structure financial details; provide investment advice, tactics and recommendations
- Assist in preparation and analysis of annual budgets and long-range plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business or Economics (Master’s degree in finance and/or MBA preferred)
- Profound know-how in advanced financial analysis and investment banking
- Excellent communication skills: Fluent oral and written English
- Leadership experience in financial analysis coupled with relevant accounting experience.
- Proficient in Excel Spreadsheets, MS Office, and Financial Software applications.
- Bear strong analytical skills.
- Strong financial analysis skills and quantitative analysis planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as technology and Learning organization.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 20th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts