Corporate Shared Value Officer at Saroafrica International Limited
SaroAfrica International Limited is a Consumer led, R&D, Marketing, and heavy Agro-Industrial manufacturing group of companies. We are an organization driven by high performance, delivering value profitably and sustainably to our stakeholders. Our offering amongst others includes Personal and Home care products, a Premium Natural water brand, Agro-solutions (beyond Crop Protection Products), and new investments in in the Cassava and Oil Palm value chains.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Shared Value Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Corporate Shared Value Officer will be charged with the responsibility of working in the marketing unit of Saroafrica International to ensure seamless execution of the CSV Initiative - supervise the CSV associates in ensuring that the livelihood of the Youth-preneurs is improved through offering specialized services to customers & farmers for wealth creation.
- He/ She will also be required to ensure that the CSV team members drive the creation and capturing of value within their area of coverage while also opening new channels to drive optimization.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Ensure the CSV initiative delivers on the strategic objective in line with business goals
- Ensure profitability of the project for sustained growth and new frontiers development
- Keep record of all company asset with all partners and associate of CSV and ensure all assets are well maintained
- Maintain database of CSV associates, youth-preneur and customers (farmers, consumers, and traders)
- Keep record of all activities relating to the CSV eg. Details of farmers within catchment- area, date of planting, date of herbicide application, etc.
- Generate market insight for new product development
- Provide analytical reporting with insights that drive decision for territory
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a second-class upper University degree in Agriculture and other related fields
- 2 years experience in practical agriculture with deep knowledge of the agronomy of Maize, Soybeans, Rice and Cassava
- 1 year Experience of field sales (preferably consumer goods)
- Age Requirement: Not more than 30 years.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be self-motivated
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Power Point or related software.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good Analytical and innovative skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2021.