Cost Accountant at La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort
La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort is entwined in the core freshness of nature amongst virgin trees and the lovely view of the gentle romantic reflection of the setting sun upon the calm Atlantic Ocean. The views are simply iconic; you can only find in La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort The birthplace of African decor. Come and experience the beauty of African Interior designs. At La Campagne Tropicana, we ensure to retain an African brand and value
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant (CA1)
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system,
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product/service costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Conduct physical inventories.
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided to determine their effect on the cost.
- Analyze production costs and prepare regular reports on variance analysis
- Comparing standard prices to actual production costs.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Professional Qualification (ACA/ACCA) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years cognate working experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing, communication, and IT skills. possess excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Have experience in construction costing
- Solid cost systems background.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on statistics,
- have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
- should be confident, professional, and meticulous with a keen interest in the cost-efficient operations of the organization.
- have outstanding presentation and report-writing skills, with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th October, 2023.