Country Manager at United Kingdom Education Advisory Service (UKEAS)
Nov 4, 2020, 7:07 PM
United Kingdom Education Advisory Service (UKEAS) is an education consultancy that specialises in placement of international students into citadels of learning in the UK, Australia, Ireland, Canada, and USA. UKEAS is the largest recruiter of international students in West Africa and renowned for offering free services to international students.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Country Manager
Reports to: Regional Manager (Africa)
Overall Job Purpose
- The Country Manager is responsible for high performance delivery of all UKEAS Nigeria offices ensuring smooth operations, maximum staff output and increased student applications and conversions for optimal year on year outcomes.
Tasks / Responsibilities
Main Tasks / Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Manage all the branch offices ensuring compliance to company operational procedures
- Ensure that internal and external communication with partner Universities including queries, student data compilation reports and issues are handled on a timely and appropriate basis
- Coordinate the UKEAS exhibitions and company-wide events including marketing outreaches
- Liaise with branches on target update and help strategize on how best to meet such targets.
- Under the direction of the Regional Manager, to contribute to the implementation of a marketing plan for Nigeria by bringing to execute ideas that will drive the success of the business. This will also include marketing of UKEAS activities.
- Undertake projects relevant to the UKEAS objectives, to be decided as and when necessary
- Support the establishment of new partner institutions and In-house Representatives employees that operate within UKEAS offices to ensure optimal efficiency
- Responsible for the company’s work process improvement and transformation
- Weekly/monthly monitoring of students’ conversion performance per branch office
- Identify and build-up activities that can increase recruitment for all UKEAS partner institutions
- Master's degree in a related discipline and minimum 5years experience in international higher education student recruitment sector
- Excellent consultative, leadership, decision-making, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated skills in areas of marketing, financial and human resources management, strategic planning, business development, and relationship-building.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team
- Ability to work collaboratively and consensually in an open style work environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment exercising mature judgment.
- Proven track record of achievements in overseeing students’ placements
- Knowledge of International admissions process
- Excellent leadership and educational innovation skills.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and supervisory skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV along with a Covering Letter (Please send Covering letter and CV as one PDF document not separate attachments) stating relevant related achievements in International student recruitment to support consideration for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Application for the position of UKEAS Country Manager (Nigeria)" as the subject of the email.
- Candidates with non-industry experience need not apply *
- Please note that only those being considered will be contacted
Application Deadline 18th November, 2020.