Creative Manager at Sahara Group
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Manager
Job Identification: 30
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Lead conceptualisation and implementation of audio/visual application of brand’s persona across all touch points and locations.
- Coordinate all aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving colour, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for production across different media.
- Update brand manual and all BTL and ATL audio visual brand assets for online and traditional applications.
- Lead the production of materials to be used across the board to engage both internal and external stakeholders Logos,
- Documentaries, Videos, Photo stories, Interview clips, animations, graphs, maps, charts, posters, presentation templates, corporate souvenirs, banner, signs, signages, and report covers etc.
- Envisaging and interpreting the audio/visual direction for various subsidiaries/department and develop appropriate strategy accordingly
- Lead audio visual transition into the metaverse with a wide range of media optimisation and computer aided design.
- Lead production of commercials, films, exhibitions (virtual and physical), and animations to reinforce brand positioning.
- Lead monthly and Quarterly reporting on performance/impact of audio visual activations.
- Organize copy flow and maintains database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in creation and storage of all audio visual brand assets and published materials.
- Manage budget, including invoicing, tracking project expenditures and assisting in budget development by.
- summarizing, researching and analysing past project expenditures
- Handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes.
- Minimum of a relevant University Degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role within a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company, Financial services company, Oil & Gas, Telecoms or topflight creative agency, with well compiled portfolio.
- Expert knowledge utilizing Adobe AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3 D software platforms a plus.
- Adept with all forms of social media and platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- MS Office Suite.
- Mac and Windows environments.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in a multimedia context combined with excellent IT and programming skills.
- Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
- Self development skills to keep up to date with fast changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- InDesign & Illustrator
- Photoshop & 3ds Max/Cinema 4D
- Adobe, Photography & Fine art
- Sundry software packages for designs/photography
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Proven competence in design and image manipulation software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st October, 2022 (04:22 PM).