Credit Controller at Control Risks
Control Risks exists to make our clients succeed. We are a specialist risk consultancy that helps to create secure, compliant and resilient organisations in an age of ever-changing risk.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Department: Finance (Regional)
- To assist with prompt debt management and collection
- To work in our West Africa Business and assist in ensuring timely collection and settlements of outstanding invoices, Withholding Tax (WHT) credit notes and other finance tasks assigned.
- Liaise with Clients on payment status of sales invoices for the West Africa region
- Regular reconciliation and reporting of outstanding receivables
- Forecasting receivables.
- Follow up with outstanding withholding tax credit notes with clients
- Post and reconcile WHT credit notes received in the system
- Assist with Tax authorities on all related tax matters as necessary
- Chasing debt by telephone, email and letter in line with the Group Credit Control Process
- Monitor dispatched invoices through to payment
- Work closely with other parts of the business to promptly and efficiently resolve any client query
- Convey and coordinate debtor meetings, distribute and close out all action points as discussed
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together - in the office and with our clients - while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply