Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Current Job Openings at Alan & Grant, 24th October, 2019
Current Job Openings at Alan & Grant, 24th October, 2019
Oct 24, 2019, 12:00 AM
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Kitchen Assistant Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time Industry: Health Care Job Summary
- The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately. Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients.
- Serve food to patient (breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) in proper set.
- Assist with the serving of food.
- Assist with consolidation and proper storage of food after meals.
- Carry dishes out of patient rooms and clean up after meals and ongoing cleaning to maintain the highest levels of sanitation in the kitchen.
- Food preparation to assist the cook and chef.
- Beverage preparation i.e. bug juice, fruit juices and coffee.
- Sweeping and mopping at the end of the day.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Must hold a training or diploma on kitchen/catering services
- Experience of précising and presenting information is desirable but not essential.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years.
Job Title: Manager, Hospitality Services Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time Industry: Health Care Job Summary
- The post holder will be responsible for managing and coordinating hospitality services to customer facing areas of the hospital.
- Defining the commercial and management strategy of the establishment in line with profit targets, the quality charter and hygiene and safety norms, organizing daily hospitality operations of the hospital, coordinating and communicate between departments to ensure patient services are to the highest quality.
- Experience in similar role
- Literacy and articulateness are of greater importance.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality/Healthcare Administration or related discipline (essential).
- Work Experience: 5+ years
- Orients patient on room features; gives directions and information regarding hospital amenities, services and hours of operation of services.
- Approve acquisition of all products required for patient rooms.
- Handling and support of patient care and room administration.
- Handling of all patient relations, contact person for all patient related issues.
- Managing staff through the Head of Housekeeping.
- Developing of housekeeping budgets.
- Weekly reporting to the General Manager.
- Develop communication and hospital promotional materials.
- Co-ordinating all patient check-ins and check-outs.
- Handle customer complaints when necessary.
- Work closely and liaising with the client services team (reception) and other support staff departments i.e. secretaries, housekeeping and security
- Direct, coordinate and administer non-medical resources and services.
- Maintain overall appearance and cleanliness of the hospital.
- Develop customer relationships through interaction and feedback.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and establish new clients.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts