Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Current Job Vacancies at Asset & Resource Management Holding Company, 21st June, 2019
Current Job Vacancies at Asset & Resource Management Holding Company, 21st June, 2019
Jun 21, 2019, 3:08 PM
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company - Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: E-Learning Officer Location: Ikoyi, Lagos Job Summary
- To promote innovation in the use of e-learning and management throughout the curriculum and organisation. To ensure e-learning tools are effectively managed and produce effective results
- Incorporate e-learning strategies and initiatives in conjunction with knowledge management
- To provide support to all staff in the use of technologies, e-modules and learning materials
- Reviews internal curriculum to assess their potential for on-line delivery
- Advise managers on which areas of the curriculum can be redesigned/enhanced using e-learning
- Liaise with group IT to provide necessary technological support with regards to hardware and other devices necessary for e-learning
- Conduct training on use of portal
- Provide maintenance and management services for the portal and learning architecture
- Converts standard course material to on-line e-learning format – involving storyboarding, games and interactive design, graphic artistry, videos, web interface and authoring
- Develops instructional material (self- paced and instructor-led), coordinates, writes and edits educational content and incorporates current technology for educators developing specific curricula. Ensures effective design, development and testing of instructional materials based on curriculum
- Evaluates and confirms learning objectives in conjunction with training analyst
- Designs and develops supporting aides for print, classroom and on-the job training materials in conjunction with training analyst and in line with curriculum
- Develops application training specific to instructional content for web-based training materials.
- Works with portal host company to ensure quality and effective infrastructure and hosting support
- Provides technological web reports after each e-learning training programme e.g. graphs on success rate, mean and average scores in the class
- Maintains data and integrity rules and processes for the Academy portal such as course descriptions, course or class changes and external instructors
- Works with training analyst to ensure proper set up and system support for complex learning activities within the portal
- Provide daily reporting on web-based training progression and completion, student usage tracking and instructor led training completions
- Daily maintenance and management of Academy portal
- Technical and multimedia support to all staff in the use of the portal for training, assessments and examinations
- Research on current trend in technological infrastructure to support e-learning. Creates prototype of web portals and e-learning products
- Convert technical information to easily understandable language on the Academy portal
- Re-view, rewrite and edit training content for transfer into e-learning format in conjunction with curriculum development manager
- Ensure student data section of portal is accurately filled on a daily basis
- A first degree or equivalent in Technological industry
- Minimum 5 year post qualification.
- Design, Implement and support customer facing mobile applications for deployment through the Android, iOS and other operating systems.
- Work closely with Team to gather, analyze, refine, document project requirements and specifications.
- Develop mobile (Android, iOS and other OS) applications with well designed, testable, efficient code using internal software development framework.
- Create and maintain well written and transferrable documentation.
- Integrate with back-end services and databases.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in development and testing of new software programs and applications and provide support when required.
- Identify, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems through collaboration with users and monitoring application performance.
- Accountable for maintaining uptime and high-availability, expanding, and scaling supported platforms.
- Provide timely and detailed frequent updates to team in pre-defined format.
- Escalate all issues to the appropriate personnel where resolution options have been exhausted.
- Knowledgeable in the following software version control systems (BITBUCKET, GITHUB, GITLAB)
- Knowledgeable with the use of Google application for business, Google App Engine and online reporting tools i.e. Google Analytics, Apple (iOS App) Analytics, PWiki, Firebase, Web Master Tools, CDNs, e.t.c.
- Brilliant usage of the following Frameworks: CODEIGNITER, LARAVEL, NODE JS, ANGULAR JS, CORDOVA, IONIC, CAKEPHP, ASP.NET MVC, JAVA SPRING, .NET, Xamarin.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian digital payments landscape
- Good understanding of leading practices and trends
- Excellent knowledge of the PCDISS and card applications
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Experience with financial applications.
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry and the Firm’s products and services
- Methodical and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work within stringent timelines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Highly committed to exceeding expectations and continuous improvement.
- Good listening, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated and strong commitment to quality.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts