Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Current Job Vacancies at Netcom Africa Limited Victoria Island, Lagos
Current Job Vacancies at Netcom Africa Limited Victoria Island, Lagos
Aug 5, 2019, 12:29 PM
Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Account Executive Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Summary
- This is an account management administrator and post-sales position designed to support the account manager to give a higher level of client relations with the ultimate goal of increasing revenue.
- Administrative support for Account Managers
- Management of client account details and ensuring they are up to date (KYC)
- Ensure that record databases are updated and maintained
- Oversee all admin issues affecting departmental vehicle use and coordination of drivers in the department
- Contribute to the creation of a proactive and responsive Admin unit within the department
- Relationship Mgt – internal (liaise, collaborate)
- Finance on the workflow of SAR – new deals, upgrades, demos, downgrades, modifications, change management forms, etc.
- Day to day operational business solutions interface between departments
- Legal to ensure the aspects of the contract, signing, service contracts, revisions are done.
- Ensure SLA are all updated and documented
- Daily meetings with Account Managers in the team to discuss closed and ongoing deals
- Initiate, develop and drive quality-related initiatives in line with TL9000 requirements and in the ethos of continuous improvement
- Initiate/Prepare Service Activity Requests and Proposals for AM
- Provide periodic sales report for the attention of head, Business Solutions.
- Follow up with SAR and update Account Managers.
- Follow up with client issue and ensure appropriate closure.
- Take charge of departmental requisitions, receive and issue materials
- Receive and distribute department mail
- Undergraduate Degree qualification essential.
- Accreditation to professional bodies
- Certified Office Administrator, OND, HND & B.Sc
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Experience with both Microsoft operating system and the Apple operating system
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Good presentation skills for business reports
- Ability to organize and conduct purposeful Departmental/ Unit meetings
- General knowledge of ICT solutions
- Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems.
- Able to use properly MS Word, Excel and Power-point
- Knowledge of Nigerian Telecoms Market
- Strong administrative skills
- Manage and control developments, changes, support and maintenance of Tally ERP system.
- Generate and provide ERP (Tally) and other systems managerial and operational data and reports in response to inquiries and queries
- Manage IT support and maintenance teams, vendors and service providers
- Manage the organization’s information technology strategy by developing and implementing the IT policies, procedures, goals and road map
- Analyzes the business requirements of different departments and conducts feasibility studies to determine the best use of technical resources
- Propose and budget technical investments, including but not limited to upgrade, replacement or additional IT platform, infrastructure, systems, hardware or software.
- ERP project implementation
- Corporate LAN/WAN connectivity, VPN Connectivity
- Wireless connectivity
- SQL Server, Oracle Server, Tally ERP,
- Data base and application back up/ recovery, IT vendor management, Project management.
- Networking and server trouble shooting management.
- ERP & BI
- Design and implementation of IT infrastructure in manufacturing environment
- Unified communication across global locations.
- Level of interface: CEO, CFO, Other Departmental Heads
- Other Skills: General Information Systems, MPLS, VPN, SQL server, vendor management, Tally ERP, Project Management
- Certified professional in Microsoft, linux, Cisco, ERP is a plus
- 8-13 years.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts