Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Current Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited, 12th July, 2019
Current Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited, 12th July, 2019
Jul 12, 2019, 10:08 AM
Rovedana Limited is an indigenous company specialized in the area of Business Process Outsourcing, payroll management and healthcare plans. We focus our attention in providing to SMEs and Enterprise businesses “scalable” outsourcing solutions. We assist businesses in handling some of their operational activities thereby helping management of these businesses to increase their productivity and reduce overall costs. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Restaurant Manager Location: Lagos (Festac, Lekki, Victoria Island, Surulere, Yaba, Ilupeju, Ifako-Gbagada, Ketu, Ikorodu, Isaac John Ikeja GRA and Ogba) Job Description
- The Restaurant Managers will manage the restaurants day-to-day operations and will always be working towards and exceeding performance targets.
- The Restaurant Managers will continuously provide high quality products and services to customers at their outlets.
- Ensure that health and safety and cleanliness standards are upheld at all times
- They will also train and manage their branch staff
- Minimum of an OND in any course.
- Resident in the area for the outlets of their choice above.
- Must have solid years of experience managing in a quick service restaurant
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- People skills
- Good Problem Solving Skills.
- Customer orientated
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Must be able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- The major duties of the saloon manager include oversight of facility operations, ensuring that customers are satisfied, managing employee’s schedules and performance, as well as working to make sure the salon is profitable.
- Must have solid experience in managing a Saloon in Lagos
- Experience in any leadership capacity.
- Good Inventory management skills
- Delegating stylist to customers respectively
- Ensuring that the Saloon is Sparkling Clean and always neat
- Ensuring Clients Satisfaction
- Customer Service retention, ensuring that the customers are aware of special offer, loyalty and reward programs
- Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints/issues
- Manage relationship with Clients
- Good Listening Skills.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills
- Toughness - Means being demanding, with high standards, resilient, tenacious and with the aim of being respected, as opposed to been popular.
- Fairness - Being impartial, rewarding or penalizing performance without having favourites.
- Warmth-loving - What is being done and caring for people. ‘Cold fish’ people don’t make great managers.
- Team Oriented - Must be a team-oriented person with positive, upbeat demeanours and a passion for quality service
- We are currently in need of drivers with years of driving experience for our clients in Lekki in Lagos.
- They must have good knowledge of Lagos roads and ability to drive different kind of cars.
- Drivers must be living on the Island (Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo, etc) in Lagos.
- A Minimum educational qualification of O’ Level.
- Sound knowledge about roads/routes in Lagos State.
- Good years of experience as a driver (especially in Lagos State)
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Good oral and verbal communication skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts