Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Current Job Vacancies In an Outstanding Secondary School
Current Job Vacancies In an Outstanding Secondary School
Jul 18, 2019, 1:46 PM
An outstanding International Secondary School located in the heart of Ikeja Lagos is looking for qualified, experienced, intelligent, well organized, proactive, innovative, enthusiastic, and committed individuals with strong interpersonal, communication and IT skills to fill the vacant position below within the school: Job Title: Support Staff location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Description Qualified and experienced Support Staff are required to apply for the following:
- Business Development /Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, School Nurse, Security Operative, Cleaner, Kitchen Staff (Cook), Driver, Front Desk Officer.
- ND with minimum of 5 years of experience.
- English Language, Literature in English, Civic and Christian Religious Studies, Business Education, History and Geography, ICT, Sciences: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Physical Education, Home Economics, Food & Nutrition, Design and Technology or Introductory Technology, Nigerian Languages: Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, Art and Design, Modern Foreign Languages (MFL): French, Music, Drama, Vocational Studies, Guidance & Counseling.
- Qualifications: B.Ed/M.Ed. or B.Sc/M.Sc or B.A/B.Tech with PGD in Education. IGCSE, SAT, TOEFL, or British & American experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience: Applicants should have about 6 years teaching experience in the subjects listed above and should be able to lead a department.
- Skills: The teaching staff must have over 90% proficiency in Information Technology.
- B.Ed/MEd. or B.Sc/B.A/B.Tech with PGD in Education.
- Must be between 25-40 years old.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 10 years teaching experience and at least 4 years in senior management position.
- Applicants should have Leadership, Organization, Planning and ICT.
- Proven track record of managing change and raising standards, a figure of professional authority able to command the respect of students, staff and parents. Resilient, selfless, totally committed individual with great interpersonal and excellent public speaking skills.
- Applicants must be seasoned professionals in their chosen field.
- Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Cleaning Business Development Experienced Personnel Front Desk Nursing Teaching Cook Driving Lagos State Marketing Ikeja Mathematics Teacher Music Teacher Biology Teacher Drama Teacher French Teacher English Teacher ICT Teacher Fine Arts Teacher Security Officer Chemistry Teacher Computer Teacher Home Economics Teacher Physics Teacher Geography Teacher Government Teacher